Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Grandkids Are Awesome!

OK, for all of you "other" kids and grandkids that may look at this, let me disclaim: "All of my kids and grandkids are awesome".  Now, no one should be offended.  But you have to take a look at this gorgeous 18 year-old (well, not really, but when you see the picture she looks 18, which scares the heck out her mom and dad) model named "Mackenzie".  This is her new Valentine's dress for next week's 6th grade (I know, it's scary like I said) school dance.  You can understand why her dad told her mom to buy her the ugliest dress in the store.  Of course she didn't.
 
Cierra had a fun day at school today.  They had program, "A Journey Around The World" and only Kristin was able to attend but here she is for all to see.  She took video, but I'm so techno-challenged I can't get it to upload on my blog (Heather, help!)

 
And, surprise, Caden came home exhausted from the whole ordeal and fell asleep just inside the door, with feet in the air.
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I am always jealous of other ladies in the store who I see with their kids alseep in the stroller. That never happens to me. Yesterday it happened! I was so surprised when in Target Parker fell asleep in the stroller. Of course I was just getting ready to leave...so I shopped some more and spent money on things I wasn't planning on, but he slept for a whole hour!

    ReplyDelete