Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Sunday Evening

Well I've been "fasting" (no solid food) since Friday and taking cleansing agents and antibiotics until I begin to wonder if the curse is worse than the disease.  I'm nervous about tomorrow morning and getting poked a million times and waking up with the pain (I hate pain! I know, I'm a woos), but in another way I can hardly wait to get this over with.  It seems forever ago that I started down this road.  Thanks to all of you who have been so kind and called or written to tell me I'm in your prayers.  It's kind of humbling to me and I appreciate it.
On another subject, I've named the new guitar and Karen wins the prize.  Her name is officially "Vicki".  There's a story there, and my hat's off to Karen for remembering it.  Very good.
Well, I'll see you all on the other side of my hospital stay.  I love you all.

4 comments:

  1. You are a trooper! I am glad you will now be able to move on to recovery mode! When is your first concert with Vicki?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume, based on your comment on your guitar post, that you have accidentally called Vivienne Vicki before?

    Good luck tomorrow. You are in our prayers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Heather this comment will say "Kristin" but it's Bubba, and yes, you're right. I once introduced Vivienne to a group as "My wife, Vicki".
    So now, it's official, the other woman in my life is my guitar, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know your inside are clean! So, what's my prize for winning the guitar naming contest? (It better be good!)

    ReplyDelete