Friday, May 14, 2010

The Kitchen!!

Yeah!  The countertops arrived this morning.  I think they're awesome.  Believe it or not it only took them 1 1/2 hours to do the complete install.
We're SO close to having our kitchen back I can taste it.  Our handy man is coming this afternoon to hook up the sink (and hopefully the dishwasher) and then we'll be able to move the dishwashing out of the bathroom and everything.
There's lots of little things still to do which will keep me busy for the summer, but the big things are just about complete.  It looks great; thanks Michelle.

5 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it, love it!!! It is gorgeous! I can't wait to eat something there! (Can we make requests? Peach pie maybe?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous kitchen...the granite color is perfect, the walls are great and the floor is beautiful. I think you guys (mostly Michelle) did a great job in the design aspect. I am so excited to see it in person. Hopefully the open fridge policy is still in tact. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I see a crack in the cabinets?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very nice. We are excited for you to have a nice new kitchen. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete